- Please get tested before you come on-site, if you do not have a full vaccination protection yet!
- The “VCR” concept stipulates that, in order to attend the conference, all participants must meet the following criteria: vaccinated, checked or recovered.
- For fully vaccinated persons (after the 2nd vaccination and 14 days waiting period) as well as for fully recovered persons, the testing obligation does not apply.
You can take a test upon arrival at Munich Airport, or at one of the test centers in downtown Munich:
We kindly ask you not to attend on-site if:
- You have been tested positive for the COVID-19 virus or have been in contact with a positive tested person within the past 14 days.
- You are currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, such as cough or fever.
- You have been to a risk area within the past 14 days.
In addition, we ask you to note the following rules on-site:
- Please wear a FFP2 or surgical mask.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people.
- Please bring your face mask with you and wear it whenever you cannot maintain the minimum distance.
- Please refrain from shaking hands.
- Please follow the general guidelines regarding coughing and sneezing.