There are currently no restrictions on attending a conference.
With the changes of the Infection Protection Act (IfSG), protective and hygiene measures are no longer mandatory. Nevertheless we recommend that its visitors adhere to safety standards that have now been learned for their own protection and that of others.
We kindly ask you not to attend on-site if:
- You show signs of illness that could indicate infection with SARS-CoV-2.
- You have been to a risk area within the past 7 days.
In addition, we recommend the following safety standards on-site:
- Recommendation to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people.
- Recommendation to refrain from shaking hands.
- Please follow the general guidelines regarding coughing and sneezing.